Post Breast Cancer and Lymphedema Treatment
Patti Bovee, PTA, CLT, CPT earned her Bachelor’s degree in Health Sciences – Health Studies from Portland State University. She is a certified lymphedema therapist, licensed physical therapist assistant, licensed massage therapist and a certified personal trainer. She has experience working with post breast cancer, post-surgical, aquatic, land and lymphedema patients.
At Burch Physical Therapy, we offer patients:
- A certified Lymphedema therapist with significant experience and advanced training in manual therapy.
- Post Breast Cancer Physical Therapy (mastectomy/ lumpectomy)
- Soft tissue/ scar management with myofascial techniques.
- Restore shoulder/ neck range of motion through manual and aquatic therapy.
- Complete decongestive therapy for those who develop Lymphedema.
- Patient and family education.